Tuesday, September 12, 2006

View From the Inside

I suppose my first blog entry should explain why I'm starting an(other) Intel blog, and why I'm starting one now, and what my intentions are.

There's at least one other external (not inside Intel) employee blog, and it's good. But I want to write about some stuff that isn't posted there. I don't want to compete with other bloggers, but hope to compliment them.

Intel is in a transitional period. Most people who read the business section of their newspaper know this, and everyone who works at Intel knows this. I'm looking for a place to share some thoughts and hold discussions that can't take place on a company blog.

My goal is write about working at Intel and other related maters. Or whatever happens to spill out that day. This blog will be primarily written for Intel employees, but anyone is welcome to read it. I'll try to keep the use of jargon and TLAs to a minimum. This is not intended to be a forum for Intel bashing, revealing confidential information, or being (too) vengeful. My hope is to be informative and respectful, funny and enlightening. We'll see about that.

No comments: